Thursday, June 4, 2009

Skinny Girls Who Think They're Fat

Let me start by saying I am not a weightist. I love skinny people. Some of my best friends are skinny, lol. But seriously, I fall into the plump and pleasing category. And as a plus size woman I'm always looking for things to make my body look less plump and more pleasing. I recently heard about this great shapewear called Body Magic. It sucks in your waist. It gives the girls up top a nice boost and makes that bottom look fabulous.

I was invited to a meeting to learn more about Body Magic. At the meeting were several other ladies who, though not obese, could benefit from some good shapewear. Also joining us was a beautiful woman with an absolutely perfect body. Curvy and no fat anywhere. I'm thinking why are you here? If I had your body I would go everywhere in a bikini, work, church, outside in the cold.

So the meeting started and we went around the room and told what we wanted to fix on our bodies. Ms. Perfect is all, "I had a baby and had a really hard time losing weight." I was super irked now. She has a baby! Are you freaking kidding me? I look pregnant now and I haven't had any kids.

The time came for us to try on the Body Magic suits. Ms. Perfect can't fit any of the suits because they're all.. wait for it...you guessed it too big. I on the other hand had to be pushed against the wall so that I could fit into mine.

LOL, I feel almost bad writing this because she was really sweet. Just a little deluded. I see this all the time. At the gym. In clothing store dressing rooms, etc. Ladies if you don't wear double digit sizes you are not fat. And even if you wear double digit sizes you aren't necessarily fat. Stop stressing yourselves out. Stop starving yourselves. So what if you have to go up to the next dress size cause you got a little junk in your trunk. Boo hoo, instead of being a size 6 you're an 8. Cry me a river. I've never been a 6 or an 8 and I'm happy. I love myself and I accept my body. I wear a double digit size and I'm not ready to kill myself. It could use some improvement and I'm working on it. But never again will I let it make me feel bad about myself. You shouldn't either, because you're beautiful.

I ended up buying the Body Magic and I'm gonna work that garment because I'm a superstar. I'm fabulous, not because of this body, but because of what's inside this body.

Skinny girls, take notes.

(Shameless plug. I also sell the Body Magic. Hit me up if you want to learn more about it.)

No comments:

Post a Comment