Tuesday, May 4, 2010

This better be a super, duper grande

courtesy of My Fox New York


   Just when I'd finally got used to paying $4 for a cup of coffee, some geniuses come up with this. I love coffee just as much as the next girl (I'm a college student and night owl, so I would be totally useless without coffee), but this is ridiculous. $12 bucks.

 Are you freaking kidding me?

 I refuse to pay that  much for anything without alcohol in it and even if there is some alcohol it better be punch drunk and dancing on top of a bar once I've finished this thing for it to be worth the money.

 Cafe Grumpy argues that they roast their own beans and this explains the price. I say it can't taste that much different for you to roast them then for someone else. Come on guys, seriously?

No comments:

Post a Comment