Tuesday, November 10, 2009

Katt Williams: This story just keeps getting better.



 (Shaking my head.) The Katt Williams story just keeps getting better. I've posted a video on this with the updated information. He's apparently been releaased on bond.

If you hadn't heard the story or read my last blog entry apparently the place where he was arrested Monday for apparently burglarizing his own home. A report I heard today said that the person he burglarized in the home was late R&B singer Aaliyah's uncle, Barry Hankerson. They were working together reportedly on a movie about Barack Obama. (Shaking my head). \The funniest/saddest thing to me is that he once got arrested for trying to check into a hotel in a bathrobe. Are you freaking kidding me?

 Weigh in on this. Is Katt a criminal or is he being railroaded?


No comments:

Post a Comment