Wednesday, October 14, 2009

Comcast Sucks

  • I want to know why at least twice a month, seriously, I can't use the wireless Internet I pay for.
  • I need to know why no matter what time you quote to come install service or fix a piece of your crappy, chronically malfunctioning equipment you never make it within that time. (Its like a 3-hour window people. Come on!)
  • I need to know why I no longer have the History Channel on basic cable or the TV Guide channel (Yes, I watched the TV Guide channel, don't judge me), but I'm paying more than ever for service.
  • I want to know why I was on the phone with someone in your technical department for over an hour and a half one time to fix my Internet and they still weren't able to do anything.
  • I want to know why you guys are the only game in town and you suck so bad.

I'm writing this blog from a public computer, because the computer in my bedroom (the one that's two steps from my bed) can't pick up wireless Internet. This happens at least twice a month I'm not kidding. Comcast you guys suck.

I hardly ever complain about big companies. I give people the benefit of the doubt. If this is a one-time thing I could understand. Stuff happens, but this is a pattern of behavior. The only reason I'm still using your God awful service is because you're the only one that services my area. You treat people like crap because you can. You treat people like crap, because we're so freaking addicted to cable TV crap like Californication and Hung that we'd rather put up with you than to be without it.

I blame myself. I love cable television. I'm part of the problem, but I'm taking a stand. I'm making my voice heard to the blogosphere. You guys suck. You need to thank your stars that there isn't any competition in my local market because you'd lose customers so fast it would make your head spin.

Here is my suggestion for how we handle these morons at Comcast. Mona Shaw you're my hero.


Comcast Hammer Lady from SocialMedia.com on Vimeo.

2 comments:

  1. Hey there,

    Saw your tweet on Twitter. I've got a few questions about your net issues and would love to help! Send me an email (if you want, because I understand if you think this is totally stalkerish) at bonnie_smalley@cable.comcast.com

    Hope to hear from you soon!
    @ComcastBonnie
    Comcast Digital Outreach
    Philadelphia, PA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I thought I was the only one that was not a fan of Comcast. I didn't know that there is a sea of people that are anti-Comcast. I'm down to BASIC cable. No DVR box, no OnDeman, NOTHING but BASIC cable. So far so good.

    ReplyDelete